We look forward to welcoming brothers and guests to Indianapolis this July!
• When: Thursday, July 20, through Saturday, July 22, 2017.
• Where: Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, 350 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46225 (Map).
• Undergraduate attendance: Each chapter is required to send two delegates. Colonies are required to send one delegate. Costs for required delegates are included in a chapter's or colony's program fees to ZBT International Headquarters. Chapters and colonies may send additional delegates at a cost. Hotel accommodations are provided through registration with ZBT International Fraternity. Travel costs to get to the host city are not included. Fees for additional delegates and/or hotel rooms will be billed to the chapter or colony.
• Discovering Men of Values: This pre-convention program with a focus on recruitment and networking will begin on Thursday, July 19. The program costs $50. Chapters and colonies may send two delegates through June 18, 2017. After that date, the program will be open to any undergraduate, until space is filled.
• Alumni and families: We have a full slate of activities to engage alumni brothers and their families. Join us in Indianapolis to network with brothers and see more about ZBT's great home city. See full information here:
Looking to volunteer? Learn more about host committee and alumni opportunities here.
• Concierge service: Questions about your trip or trouble with the registration page? Call ZBT International Headquarters, we're happy to help. The registration concierge service is available during all office hours, from 8 AM to 5 PM (Eastern) Monday to Friday by calling (317) 334-1898 or emailing
. See the registration page here.