ZBT from Home
ZBT is excited to offer ZBT from Home, our virtual learning platform. We offer virtual programming for brothers and friends of ZBT ranging from drop-in sessions to chat with other brothers, virtual brotherhood events, leadership events and panels with different philanthropic organizations. Look through the events calendar to see all of our offerings and register for events.
- Recommendations, resources and information regarding key chapter operations
- Helpful Tools (includes academic support, emergency assistance, and ways to have fun)
- Mental Health Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Online Games
Messages from HQ:
Resources for House Corporations:
- ZBT National Housing FAQ
- Recommendations for Chapter Facilities – COVID-19 Update
- Protecting Fire Sprinkler System Pipes From Freezing in Chapter Facilities
- Protecting Your Chapter House From Winter Storms
- Considerations for Housing
To reach ZBT staff during this time, please call (317) 334- 1898 or visit our staff website directory to reach out to a specific staff member via email. Staff members will be available by phone, email and video conference.