Emerging Leaders Institute
The Emerging Leaders Institute is a leadership program that focuses on providing leadership education and development to brothers with a focus on brothers within their first two years of brotherhood in the Fraternity.
The program seeks to provide brothers with opportunities to explore their definitions of leadership and to begin applying strong leadership behaviors and practices to their everyday actions. Brothers have the opportunity to network with their peers from across the country, develop a leadership legacy plan and identify future aspirations in their chapter/prospective chapter and beyond.
NEW: The Emerging Leaders Institute has been re-energized for 2024. Applicants selected for the program will work in a cohort style-model that culminates in an exclusive track at 2024 International Convention in Washington, D.C., that is granted at no cost to the participant or the chapter.
Emerging Leaders will be required to participate in the five virtual sessions below to earn approval for the International Convention experience.
- February 21, March 20, April 17, May 29, June 19
- 2024 International Convention (July 18-20)
- Applicant has been initiated into Zeta Beta Tau within the past year (2023).
- Applicant does not and has not held an Executive Board position in Zeta Beta Tau.
- Applicant is able to commit to attending the dates listed above, including Convention.
For questions or assistance, email Director of Education and Leadership Development Kristin Fouts at email@example.com.
This program is made possible in part by the generous support of the Zeta Beta Tau Foundation. To learn more about your Foundation, please visit zbtfoundation.org.