As a Brotherhood for a Lifetime, ZBT offers many opportunities for service. ZBT has dozens of different ways to make an impact on the thousands of men who join our Fraternity. Join your fellow brothers and those supporters who continue to promote the bonds of Brotherhood by serving ZBT with your time and talent. Your skills and talents can continue to make ZBT a better Fraternity.
Fraternity Supreme Councilor
ZBT has a board of directors, known as the Supreme Council, that govern the direction of the Fraternity.
- Supports the mission of the Fraternity by working with undergraduates as advisors or mentors.
- Attends Fraternity events such as regional programs, convention, and alumni events in home cities.
- Works to improve the overall Fraternity through service on various committees.
Zeta Beta Tau Foundation Director
- Supports the Zeta Beta Tau Foundation‘s mission, purposes, goals, policies and programs, while knowing its strengths and needs
- Suggests possible nominees to the board who are people of achievement who can make significant contributions to the work of the board and the progress of the organization
- Serves actively on projects as requested by the Zeta Beta Tau Foundation President
- Provides input and feedback to the Zeta Beta Tau Foundation President on the performance of staff members
- Attends activities and events sponsored by the Foundation and Fraternity whenever possible
ZBT National Housing
ZBT National Housing is the national housing corporation.
- Create and support housing resources for chapters and colonies of Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
- Basic property management of chapter houses where the corporation involved
- Consult with chapters/prospective chapters interested in acquiring housing (to either own or rent)
- Develop partner with local housing corporations to provide expanded housing services
Chapter Development Volunteers
- International Headquarters (IHQ) evaluates chapters in the following (4) C.O.R.E. priority areas: Conduct, Operations, Recruitment and Education. Based on their evaluation, a chapter may fall into one of four status categories: Established, Emerging, Striving or Focus
- Each of these statuses designate a specific type and level of support provided by IHQ. Emerging Status chapters will be partnered with a Chapter Mentor Volunteer. Striving Status chapters will be partnered with a Chapter Support Volunteer.
- Learn more here!
Leadership Faculty for ZBT Programs
- Serves as a facilitator at ZBT regional and national leadership/educational programs
- Participates in training with ZBT International Headquarters staff to gain an understanding of facilitation skills