ZBT International Headquarters offers helpful administrative tools for your chapter. From making roster updates to seeing a 24/7 live statement of accounts to managing your potential new brothers list, myZBT makes managing chapter operations easier for officers and advisors and allows every brother to connect with the greater Fraternity.
All chapter officers should have an account. If you have not done so, navigate to portal.zbt.org and select the Sign Up button. Once you have an account, review and update the information under Roster, Roles, and so on.
Can’t find the officer binder? Don’t know who owns the Google Form? What is that new guy’s email? You’ll never have these issues again with myZBT. The portal sets up officers for easy administrative access.
- Set up your newest brothers quickly: Reporting new brothers in myZBT within 72 hours of Initiation gives them a prompt to fill out their myZBT profile so they can receive their brotherhood credentials, welcome gifts and Fraternity Pin.
- Communicate: myZBT gives you a chapter calendar, recruitment prospect list, alumni directory and Slack channel. No more managing multiple spreadsheets and group texts!
- One spot for all tools: Including the greekbill service for chapter dues collections, your roster will sync across both platforms to ensure you have accurate, real-time rosters and financial profiles!
For every brother:
myZBT is a portal to manage your personal contact information, update your resume and view chapter communications.
- Access the myZBT Resource Center: Read up on THE JOURNEY, see materials that help your chapter get accredited through Standards of Excellence and learn about running for office through the myZBT Resource Center.
- Login with a single username and password: Lower frustration, easier access through the Fraternity-Sorority ID (FSID) single sign on. Your IFC/campus probably uses this for roster updates!
Manage Your Finances with Greekbill
ZBT partners with Greekbill to offer our chapters easy financial management assistance. We highly suggest you use this provider to make your chapter operations as simple and convenient as possible. Greekbill allows Finance Directors to:
- Bill brothers and pay dues
- Manage and pay chapter expenses
- Create and monitor officer budgets
- Tax filing assistance including Form 990
Each brother will be able to access their account and make payments 24/7. Brothers can pay dues several ways (echeck, check, credit or debit card, auto-debit). Finance Directors and and Executive Boards will be able to view chapter’s complete financial status anytime.
Download an info sheet and contact Greekbill today. You can also reach out to ZBT’s CFO Shelley Laflin at email@example.com for assistance.
- ZBT International Headquarters is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 317 334-1898.
- Our partners at ChapterSpot also provide live chat assistance. Log in, then choose the thought bubble icon with a question mark at top right.
Watch: How to Make Updates