ZBT International Headquarters offers many resources and other information to help improve your chapter or prospective chapter. The leadership training provided in your fraternity experience will bring great benefits throughout your life. ZBT requires a uniform office structure that gives our chapters the best leadership plan for a strong brotherhood and accreditation through the Standards of Excellence program. More details on the responsibilities of each officer are available from your staff liaison.
All records and resources for ZBT officers and brothers are kept in our innovative myZBT database. Rosters, officer roles, individual information and more records are maintained through the portal.
It is essential that a chapter’s data be accurate. Please make time at least monthly to log in and review your chapter’s information; management falls under the Operations Director but all officers should review the manuals, guides and other resources in myZBT.
2022-2023 Fees and Due Dates
It’s critical to ensure that all chapter/prospective chapter deadlines are met for ZBT and your institution. See ZBT’s deadline and dues sheet for the current academic year for full information.
Joining a fraternity is an investment in your future. Though chapters may have additions or changes that require a different local dues amount, ZBT International Headquarters has a base fee structure in place that all our chapters and prospective chapters must follow.
This infographic offers a greater understanding of where international dues are spent and how they are broken down. We encourage brothers and families to review all the information and contact ZBT International Headquarters with any questions, comments, or concerns. We work hard to provide top-notch programming and servicing to our undergraduates and alumni.
ZBT requires a uniform office structure that gives our chapters the best leadership plan for a strong brotherhood and accreditation through the Standards of Excellence program. More details on the responsibilities of each officer are available from your staff liaison and manuals for each role are available in the myZBT portal Resource Center.
About the roles
- Chapter President: Oversees all chapter meetings, manages the day-to-day operations of the chapter, chair of the Executive Board.
- Operations Director: Tasked with the oversight of internal management of the chapter’s operations, in charge the annual Standards of Excellence accreditation process.
- Communication Director: Oversees all external communication of the chapter, specifically managing all technology and social media.
- Programming Director: Leads chapter events and programs including logistics, communication and recruitment of event volunteers.
- Brotherhood Development Director: Oversees education and development of brothers, utilizing THE JOURNEY. Supervises rituals and ritual education.
- Recruitment Director: Cultivates a list of potential brothers, creates and maintains standards for recruitment of new brothers, manages logistics of recruitment events and open bidding.
- Risk Prevention and Wellness Director: Develops, manages and enforces procedures to reduce risk for the chapter and its brothers.
- Finance Director: Management of the chapter budget and funds.
Manage Your Finances with Greekbill
ZBT partners with Greekbill to offer our chapters easy financial management assistance. We highly suggest you use this provider to make your chapter operations as simple and convenient as possible. Greekbill allows Finance Directors to:
- Bill brothers and pay dues
- Manage and pay chapter expenses
- Create and monitor officer budgets
- Tax filing assistance including Form 990
Each brother will be able to access their account and make payments 24/7. Brothers can pay dues several ways (echeck, check, credit or debit card, auto-debit). Finance Directors and and Executive Boards will be able to view chapter’s complete financial status anytime.
Is your chapter in need of ritual items or even an entire ritual kit?
- Order a full kit or individual replacement items
- Request a kit on loan from ZBT International Headquarters
ZBT International Headquarters can provide items such as bid cards and replacement Pins for a small fee.
Completed forms and questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expulsion Form. Note: This expulsion form needs to be filled out in addition to reporting the expulsion through myZBT.
- Appeal to the Discipline Board
- How to Appeal an Expulsion
- Disaffiliate Request
- Individual Release Request *Completing this form is not an automatic/guarantee approval of release.
- Reinstatement Request
For Prospective Chapters
At the time of expansion, the prospective chapter accepts a chartering agreement. This document outlines the requirements needed to move to chapter status. The prospective chapter must meet the requirements set by the Supreme Council within two years.
The ZBT growth team is here to help prospective chapters. See contact information for our staff here.
Logos, media, The Fraternity Song
ZBT’s respect the tradition of our brand and insignia so we may maintain a high standard in our public presence. All brothers can support this effort by helping respect and protect our ZBT brand, especially the Crest and Pin.
Please contact Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity Headquarters with any graphics-related questions.
ZBT’s primary logo is our Crest. To download the Crest and other ZBT graphics, see the publicly available files here.
‘The Fraternity Song’
‘My Brothers, Here’s My Hand’
The Fraternity, as owner and protector of the ZBT brand and trademarks, reserves the right to police and safeguard all uses of the Zeta Beta Tau name and symbols as well as police all concerns or violations of these policies.