Regional Officer Institutes
Chapters are required to send four of the following positions (covered by your program fee), although we highly encourage that you send all six of the positions or their equivalent roles: President, Recruitment Director, Operations Director, Brotherhood Development Director, Standards Director, and Finance Director. Chapter advisors are also encouraged to attend
9-9:15am Welcome and Expectations
9:30-10:30am Officer Specific Training
10:45-12pm Leadership Training/Development
12:15-1:30pm Lunch and Distinguished Alumni Speaker
1:45-3pm Officer Specific Training
3:15-5pm Goal Setting and Action Planning
5:15-6pm Closing/Good and Welfare
By attending a ROI you will:
- Learn how to manage and address conflict within your chapter.
- Gain a better understanding of OmegaFi and Fraternity financial obligations.
- Connect with other officers in your same role.
- Interact with International Fraternity staff and volunteers.
- Set goals for your officer term with the officers that attend the program along with you.
- Learn how to best support and recognize mental health and wellness within your chapter.
- Learn from Alumni how your undergraduate experience is important beyond your college years.
- Receive training specific to your officer role from International Fraternity staff.