Regional Officer Institutes
Regional Officer Institute went virtual!
The Virtual Officer Institute is quickly approaching and all officers are required to attend their particular days. It is expected that you participate in all events occurring and arrive on time in order to receive credit for attendance. If you do not fully participate, or you arrive late/leave early, your chapter will be fined $250 per registrant that is a no-show or does not fully participate, and the chapter’s Standards of Excellence will be impacted. Register here!
• January 23rd: Recruitment Director & Communication Director
• January 24th: Brotherhood Development Director (Provost can substitute as needed) & Programming Director (no substitute, but Chairmen that report to the role can attend in addition)
• January 30th: Risk Prevention and Wellness Director (Social Chairman can substitute as needed)
• January 31st: Finance Director
• February 6th: Standards Director
• February 13th: Operations Director
• February 20th: Presidents and Advisors
Every Virtual Officer Institute will take place from 10 am PT / 11 am MT / 12 pm CT / 1 pm ET to 2:30 pm PT / 3:30 pm MT / 4:30 pm CT / 5:30 pm ET.
If you have any questions please feel free to email the Director of Chapter Services and Conduct, Christina Parle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Virtual Officer Institute is made possible by a generous grant from the Zeta Beta Tau Foundation.