Buy Meaningful Mother’s Day Gift While Competing for a Chapter Prize
Zeta Beta Tau has joined Jewish Women International in honoring the 45,000 women and children who will spend Mother’s Day in domestic violence shelters. Through the annual Flower Project, individuals like our brothers will purchase a Mother’s Day card for $18.98. JWI uses the proceeds to send bouquets of flowers and financial literacy resources to 200 shelters across the United States.
By participating, brothers will also be able to compete for a prize for their colony/chapter! The ZBT colony/chapter with the largest percent of participants will win a prize like a ZBT tablecloth customized with the winning colony/chapter’s name. The ZBT colony/chapter with the largest amount of money raised will get a prize like a ball for their next Get on the Ball event. Brothers are encouraged to invite friends and family to also purchase cards and designate the brother’s ZBT colony/chapter on their donation, so the brother’s colony/chapter can get credit for donations of friends and family.
Here’s how it works
- You choose an amazing person in your life – mother, sister, wife, grandmother, friend – to receive a Mother’s Day card.
- You make a meaningful $18.98 donation to JWI in honor of this special person. Designate your chapter/colony on the donation form, so your chapter/colony gets credit for your donation.
- JWI sends a beautiful card, which will arrive by Mother’s Day, to each designated recipient stating a charitable contribution has been made in her honor. Gorgeous e-cards are also available.
- JWI uses proceeds from the sale of these cards to send beautiful bouquets of flowers and financial literacy resources to more than 200 domestic violence shelters on Mother’s Day.
- Your donation also funds JWI’s year-round work to empower women and girls and break the cycle of domestic violence.
For more information on the Flower Project, please contact JWI at (202) 857-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.